Our Hi Vis Yellow Waterproof Coat with a soft fleece lining is designed specifically for Whippets, Greyhounds, Italian Greyhounds, and Lurchers. It is the perfect solution for keeping your shivering sighthound warm and dry during wet and cold walks.
- A hi-vis coat is important as it enhances their visibility, ensuring their safety during walks in low light conditions.
- Our waterproof coats act as a barrier against rain, snow, and wind, keeping your sighthound dry and shielded from the elements.
- With their lean physique, low body fat and thin fur, sighthounds lack natural insulation. The fleece lining in our waterproof coats provide an extra layer of warmth, helping to regulate body temperature and prevent discomfort caused by low temperatures.
- The coats are specially tailored to accommodate their curved backs and deep chests ensuring a comfortable and secure fit.
- Our coats are machine washable at 30°C, offering convenience and easy maintenance.
- It’s important to mention that these coats do not come with harness holes.
Choose from our range of sizes to ensure the ideal fit for your sighthound –
XSMALL: Length 14″ (35.5cm)
SMALL: Length 18″ (45.5cm)
MEDIUM: Length 22″ (56cm)
LARGE: Length 24″ (61cm)
XLARGE: Length 27″ (68.5cm)
XXLARGE: Length 31″ (78.5cm)
Length: Base of neck to top of tail.